- home office, Little Rock, AR, us
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Renaissance Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing, implementing, and evaluating solution-based technology projects within schools as assigned by the Sr Director of Project Management. Projects will include all aspects of the implementation including coordinating and scheduling work between schools and Renaissance. Examples of responsibilities include capacity-building implementation support for customers using Renaissance software products, data review, and guiding users to proficiency in the integration of the technology with instruction. The Project Manager will also assist the team with additional project tasks and implementation services.
- Represent the team on cross-functional projects
- Document the project (including specifications, reviews, decisions, changes) and work with multiple stakeholders to make and meet milestones
- Create implementation goals and project plans while working with internal and external groups
- Manage the project to ensure that large-scale or quick turn-around projects and programs stay on track to meet established goals
- Communicate with all stakeholders to keep them informed and moving in a unified direction
- Define project metrics and conduct ongoing data collection and analysis for reporting
- Provide consulting services to employ data-driven decision making
- Plan, schedule, and implement ongoing coaching and mentoring to leverage teachers’ instructional potential
- Research and identify potential solutions to address challenges or barriers to success for assigned projects
- Assemble resources (including assets and people) as needed on cross-functional teams and projects
- Establish and follow strong procedures and processes for project development that affects multiple groups
- Plan, schedule, and implement new objectives and sub-projects as required
- Follow through in implementing plans and proactively suggest modifications as needed
- Oversee Professional Development toward best practices of technology-based learning in a variety of settings including: online/web based as well as onsite in classrooms, labs, centers, and home to school programs for a variety of learner populations
- Collaborate in the development, creation, and implementation of additional professional services as identified by customer needs
- Complete additional assigned tasks on a timely basis
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA required; Master’s degree in education preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing educational projects
- Demonstrated ability to successfully roll-out projects and process changes
- Successful experiences with large scale literacy programs
Skills and Competencies
- Project management experience and related course-work preferred
- Ability to lead without direct authority and with minimal guidance in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Expertise in standardized implementation and documentation processes
- Knowledge of adult learning theory
- Ability to effectively teach and coach adults
- Experience in the creation, organization, and delivery of multiple forms of professional development
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Technology literacy: Using computers (either PC or MAC), mobile devices, Smartboards, projectors, standard Microsoft Production Suite Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet and e-mail usage
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external customer base
- Able to work in a well-organized and structured way within a deadline driven environment
- Excellent negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- English language proficiency; second language proficiency preferred
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.