Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
- 6625 W. 78th Street, Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Finance team is responsible for all financial analysis, forecasting, and senior management reporting. As a member of the team, you’ll be partnering with business leaders across functions, both international and domestic, to ensure their analytical needs and financial/operational optimization practices are handled in a thorough, accurate, actionable and timely manner. Serve as a business analyst who understands business and operating process and as an analytical resource who drives the monthly review process, prioritizes area of risk and opportunity and initiates relevant discussions with key leaders within the teams they support. Periodically coordinate cross-functional projects and operate proactively and with limited direction toward defined objectives.
In this role, you will:
· Manage financial and operational planning
· Manage monthly financial forecasts and annual budget
· Complex financial model building
· Provide financial analysis
· Serve as the primary lead on financial support for team customers
· Work with national and regional team budget trackers to coordinate all aspects of budget controls
· Contract and pricing reviews
· Partner with team leaders and staff on budget and forecast preparation and consolidation
· Track, analyze and communicates cost overages, savings, risks and opportunities as well as all supporting analyses that provide actionable guidance and problem-solving frameworks
· Work directly with organizational leadership to provide benchmarking analysis and insight on overall team performance and spending
· Perform advanced to complex level analytical work in the support of the development, interpretation, and implementation of cost efficiencies and best practices
· Provide detailed situational analysis that help drive the interpretation and development of policies, procedures, and guidelines
For this role, you must have:
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting from four-year college or university, and
· Minimum 10 years of experience, OR
· Equivalent combination of education and related experience
· SaaS experience
Bonus points for:
- M&A experience
- International Business experience
- Adaptive software experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: . This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!