- home office, Jacksonville, FL, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Renaissance®, a leading provider of technology-based school improvement and student assessment programs for K-12 schools, is seeking an education consultant to lead the strategic implementation of Renaissance® products purchased by the local public schools. We will need someone who can work effectively onsite with key personnel in the district and cross functionally with departments at Renaissance. This is a full time opportunity.
- Deliver professional development training on best practices for product usage
- Coordinate professional development and technical services
- Create and maintain a detailed project schedule in collaboration with the Renaissance Project Management team
- Make recommendations for 'Best Practices'
- Work closely with key Renaissance® leaders to resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Establish and maintain clear lines of communication with schools, district leaders, and Renaissance®
- Hold weekly status meetings with key district leaders
- Build awareness for the implementation
- Deploy additional company resources as necessary
- Work with campuses remotely and onsite (when applicable) to monitor the implementation and form recommendations for next steps
- Identify and act on opportunities that improve or expand the districts implementation
- Knowledge of Renaissance® Products
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to communicate with key district leaders
- Ability to manage large, complex projects
- Positive, professional attitude
- Flexible travel schedule
- Understanding of how school districts operate
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
· Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
· Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
· Vacation Time Off
· 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
· Commuter benefits
· Wellness Incentives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented racial minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!