Program Manager - Sales Content and Assets
- home office, remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
The program manager will be responsible for sales content and assets to accelerate the effectiveness of our sales organization as they sell the best products available in the K-12 market. We're an innovative company improving schools across the country and around the world.
In this role you will be responsible for the standardization, delivery, management, and measurement of sales-related communications and events.
- Overall PM responsible for the management of related user communications, training, awareness, and program measurement to drive content utilization of Sales Assets across the Sales Community
- Strategic focus and standardization of the development and delivery of sales content to allow us to be strategic, collaborative and consistent in our approach
- Develop/maintain/govern the necessary platform(s) needed to deliver content efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate with cross functional partners (Product, Marketing, Support, etc.) to ensure content standardization, availability, currency, relevance, and consistency
- Assess current content distribution processes and tools and recommend and execute areas for improvements
- Provide content roadmap along with regular status updates to Sales Community and Executives
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to craft successful product and promotion launches
- Build an awareness infrastructure and delivery cadence that effectively engages ‘right for me’ content across various awareness platforms
- Program Manager will provide the structure needed to aid development of needed initiatives/programs
- Document and maintain product rollout schedule and content creation processes
- Project manage awareness across sales and our cross functional partners
- Provide ‘voice-over’ videos and rich media content
- Partner with IS on delivery of new business capabilities and enhancements
- Manage cross-functional dependencies and overall program governance
- Collaborate with Regions and cross-functional stakeholders to drive awareness and sales consumption
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, and
- Minimum three years of work experience in content creation/development. Focus on program management a plus, or
Equivalent combination of education and experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job would pay $58,200 to 79,600 on a national average which could vary by location.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/