- 189 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH, UK
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. In the UK and Ireland, almost 6,000 schools and more than 1.4 million students use Renaissance products. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in 96 countries.
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to join our UK Professional Development team. This role will help manage the calendars of the Training Department by preparing, collaborating closely and booking training sessions for the Trainers with our customers. Initially the role will be working remotely, but the successful applicant will need to be available to travel to our office in London if required.
In this role, you will:
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls to existing customers and sure good quality training session bookings, by identifying the customers’ needs and requirements
- Handle and coordinate sensitive school data to an accurate and time sensitive fashion.
- Work closely with the coaches to ensure you are working on schools they are targeting and focusing effort on the correct territories and regions
- Input all valuable information in the CRM system regarding the customer by collecting the email addresses and decision-maker contact details along with the training session details
- Work to agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for appointment bookings and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met
- Ensure customer queries are passed to the relevant role within the company for resolution
- A confident telephone manner and solid interpersonal skills (particularly verbal) and be able to communicate with confidence at all levels of business
- Be comfortable making calls to businesses, handle objections and thinking creatively to overcome rejections
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers over the phone
- Confidence to be able to contribute towards team meetings using creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Thrive working under pressure
- Have a self-disciplined approach and strong motivation to succeed
Bonus points for:
- One years’ experience in either telesales or telemarketing
- At least a grade ‘C’ in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Familiarity with the education sector would be useful, although not crucial.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave per year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme (double matching) up to 5%
- Life assurance up to 4 times of your basic salary
- Income protection scheme
- Employee assistance program provided by Simply Health
- Health cash plan provided by Simply Health
- Up to 2 paid volunteer days per year
In addition to these formal benefits, we also have social events throughout the year. These include our summer party and Christmas drinks.
At Renaissance our mission is: ‘To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide’.
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve ‘all children and adults’ who represent ‘all ability levels…and backgrounds’ is the need to recognise the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.