EdTech Project Manager - International
- 189 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SH, UK
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. In the UK and Ireland, almost 6,000 schools and more than 1.4 million students use Renaissance products. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in 96 countries.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Projects team. This role will take an international focus and primarily provide project management of medium to large scale projects. Working closely with our Product and Marketing teams, you will ensure that our products and supporting materials meet customer needs internationally - particularly in countries where English may be a foreign language.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years teaching or other relevant education experience, with experience in international education, especially with English language learners. You'll have a deep understanding of the education sector, particularly in mathematics, literacy and assessment.
In this role, you will:
- Review and localise product content, guides and resources and other materials as needed for projects
- Ensure product content and supporting resources are culturally appropriate and meet local needs
- Lead on medium to large scale projects both in the UK and globally (outside of the United States)
- Handle and coordinate many projects at the same time from start to finish, ensuring that project specialists are utilised fully so the projects may be delivered to the highest standards
- Work with the Special Projects Team Manager to identify the needs of the projects and coordinate resources, time and materials needed to ensure all deliverables are met
- Ensure all legal documents are in place/ensure adherence to GDPR/other local standards for any project assigned
- Work with project partners to develop positive ongoing relationships
- Maintain effective communication with all company departments, supporting the work of other teams on assigned projects or the transfer of projects to other teams at the closure/handover stage
- Help develop bespoke materials for various projects while keeping in mind the benefit at a wider company level
- Support product trials
- Support customer success
- Support the Senior Project Team Manager in the development of strategic plans
- Keep up-to-date on the education landscape
- Be an ambassador for Renaissance
For this role, you must have:
- A strategic and pragmatic approach to handling many projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams and projects when required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A results orientated focus, with a solid track record of multi-tasking to meet critical deliverable dates and results
- IT skills, with the ability to use multiple online systems such as Zoom meeting rooms, Asana, CRM, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and skills on a steep learning curve
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritise a fast-paced workload
- Innovation and creativity when tackling challenges that arise
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Renaissance products
- Teacher Training Certificate or TEFL Certificate (preferred)
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave per year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme (double matching) up to 5%
- Life assurance up to 4 times of your basic salary
- Income protection scheme
- Employee assistance program provided by Simply Health
- Health cash plan provided by Simply Health
- Up to 2 paid volunteer days per year
In addition to these formal benefits, we also have social events throughout the year. These include our summer party and Christmas drinks.
At Renaissance our mission is: ‘To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide’.
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve ‘all children and adults’ who represent ‘all ability levels…and backgrounds’ is the need to recognise the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
To apply, please send your CV via email with a covering letter and the subject title ‘Project Manager - International’ to [email protected].