Customer Service Representative
- 189 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH, UK
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. In the UK and Ireland, almost 6,000 schools and more than 1.4 million students use Renaissance products. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in 96 countries.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support our lively team. This role will work within a small department and focus on servicing and supporting our customers by answering queries and solving technical issues.
In this role, you will:
- Be an ambassador for Renaissance
- Respond to inbound telephone calls from customers, answering the phone within allocated timeframe
- Connect with customers via telephone and email
- Advise and respond to customers via online chat
- Resolve customer queries, explaining clearly and precisely best practice
- Record all contacts in the CRM system, including any data cleansing when appropriate
- Collaborate closely with US technical teams in the US to resolve technical issues
For this role, you have:
- One years’ experience in a customer facing role
- At least a grade ‘C’ in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of iOS, Android & Tablets
- Good IT skills with thorough knowledge of programs such as MS Word and Excel (formulas)
- Database and CRM experience (preferably Dynamics) would be desirable.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with the education sector would be useful, although not crucial
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave per year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme (double matching) up to 5%
- Life assurance up to 4 times of your basic salary
- Income protection scheme
- Employee assistance program provided by Simply Health
- Health cash plan provided by Simply Health
- Up to 2 paid volunteer days per year
In addition to these formal benefits, we also have social events throughout the year. These include our summer party and Christmas drinks.
At Renaissance our mission is: ‘To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide’.
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve ‘all children and adults’ who represent ‘all ability levels…and backgrounds’ is the need to recognise the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.