- home office, nationwide, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
Every weekday students read almost a million books in myON, one of the largest digital libraries in K-12 education. As the product manager for myON, you’ll grow myON’s impact by bringing more students into the platform, and encouraging them to read even more books.
Product Managers work closely with all parts of the organization, as well as customers, to envision and execute the creation of solutions that meet market and internal demands. Product Managers also evangelize offerings internally and help marketing with go-to-market messaging.
As the myON Product Manager, you will develop a product strategy based on qualitative and quantitative market & competitive analysis, manage the Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy and product launches, and collaborate with sales and marketing teammates to expand myON’s market share.
You’ll be close to our users and deep in the data. You will define and report on engagement metrics for myON users. You’ll use data to tell a story of how students read on myON, and you’ll work closely with our user experience research team to add insight and detail to that story. This deep understanding of the student experience in myON will help you develop & test hypotheses for improving that experience.
In addition you will:
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors, and customer needs to identify opportunities
- Study ways that our current users experience the product and identify key insights that will drive product improvements and innovation to increase customer engagement and retention
- Participate in the creation and implementation of the myON product roadmap
- Work closely with designers and engineers to define user problems and design elegant solutions to those problems.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as UX, Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing and Sales to define user problems, and develop elegant solutions to those problems.
- Work closely with the myON engineering team throughout the software development process.
- Define the go-to-market strategy and support the sales channel.
- Assist in successfully positioning products in the marketplace with a strong understanding of the market and customer needs.
- Provide feedback on Research, Sales and Marketing materials
- Monitor new developments in the assigned product line
- Manage specific projects for the assigned product line
- Communicate clearly, compellingly, and consistently with the myON team and the rest of the organization about myON’s strategy, roadmap, and releases.
For this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s (BS or BA) or equivalent required, and
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software product management, OR Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile software development framework and methodologies, preferably working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Experience in working with diverse technologies, systems and devices.
Bonus points for:
- Educational background or experience (in the classroom or in EdTech)
- Critical thinking and analytical abilities; experience with BI/analytics tools is a big plus
- Technical, design, or marketing background a plus
Salary Range: $77,500 - 106,600. This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/