Senior Programmer Analyst
- 2911 Peach St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, USA
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
As a Senior Programmer Analyst at Renaissance, you will maintain internal computer software that provides efficient systems to enhance users’ job performance.
In this role, you will:
- Modify, test, and install computer software to meet specific business needs
- Use problem-solving techniques to develop systems that allow users to perform their required tasks efficiently
- Work carefully to ensure that programs are of the highest quality and free from programming errors
- Provide appropriate system and task documentation
For this role, you must have:
- Minimum 7 years related experience and/or training, Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Networks
- Knowledge of various software packages (Visual Studio, GIT)
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
- Familiarity with CRM/ERP line of business applications
Bonus points for experience in:
- NetSuite ERP and/or Dynamics 365 CRM
- Microsoft PowerApps or PowerAutomate
- Tableau and/or PowerBI
- Data Warehouse ETL Processes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: This job can be performed anywhere in the US except for Colorado.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/