Field Account Executive I
- home office, Los Angeles, CA, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
Do you enjoy selling solutions to new and existing key customers in the K-12 education space?
The Field Account Executive (FAE) directly generates growth through by collaborating with key districts and proactively managing medium to large sized accounts. The FAE plans, coordinates, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, fidelity of implementation and customer success on a long-term basis. This individual will collaborate with an internal cross functional team and create sales campaigns to penetrate their accounts. In this role, a successful FAE will articulate an in-depth understanding of each customer’s specific environment; possess sophisticated knowledge of the unique trends, legislation, and challenges within the K12 education industry; and have a history of selling assessment solutions and/or other curriculum focused products to large school districts. The FAE would ideally be seen as a useful resource to administrators and site leaders!
- Ability to consistently schedule high level meetings with districts that are customers and those who use a competing product/solution.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to speak effectively with a range of education leaders as you introduce, demonstrate, and solve some of the key issues in schools and districts.
- Demonstrated experience working with top level administrators in person and in virtual settings.
- Able to develop strategy, and present Renaissance Learning’s best in class solution-based products and services
- Effectively articulate an in depth understanding of customer needs
- Proven success in selling to districts with up to 40,000 students
- Experience closing contracts in the $100K+ range and coordinating with large district accounts that are centralized and decentralized.
- Experience using online presentation tools like WebEx and/or GotoMeeting.
- Exceptional organizational, territory and time management proficiency to increase your effectiveness as a sales professional.
- Shown work ethic, a commitment to personal development and a demeanor of self-motivation.
- Position requires 5+ years related K-12 sales experience
- BA/BS degree in a related field with a strong academic record.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/