Renaissance Consultant (Part Time)
- Home Office, Los Angeles, CA, us
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
A Renaissance Consultant delivers high-quality, onsite or virtual/remote Professional Development and consulting services to promote best practices with Renaissance solutions. A successful candidate has experience with Renaissance solutions, has utilized data to inform instruction and is an experienced facilitator of professional learning, who understands how to work with educational stakeholders. The successful candidate is available to accept virtual/remote or onsite assignments, on a regular basis throughout the year. Additionally, the expectation is to continue professional learning through internal opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Provide high quality on-site and remote professional learning for new and current users
- Facilitate engaging, personalized, professional learning on best practices for product usage, utilizing adult learning strategies
- Guide educators in using data to accelerate student learning
- Maintain accurate records and complete all required documentation
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Education or related field
- Classroom and/or administrative experience
- Superb consultative, facilitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, customer service and relationship building at all levels within the school system
Bonus points for:
- Successfully implementing Renaissance Solutions (Freckle, myON, Star 360, Accelerated Reader, myIGDI’s, or Schoolzilla)
- Experience planning and delivering professional learning
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, French)
- Deep knowledge of multi-lingual programs
- Early childhood education experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: This job can be performed anywhere in the US except for Colorado.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/