Content Alignment Specialist
- home / virtual office, remote work, Vancouver, WA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Research, analyze, and provide data on state and agency standards and assessments, apply analysis of standards to alignment of content including assessment items, skills, and instructional resources, and interpret the resulting relationships. Support RFP and internal and external customer requests related to standards and alignment data.
- Research, analyze, and provide information on state and agency standards and assessments
- Analyze/unpack the skills within the standards
- Align content components including skills, assessment items, and instructional resources
- Prepare, analyze, and interpret data to support alignment, third-party mapping, and other reporting requests
- Learn and maintain Renaissance product knowledge and alignment strategy
- Problem solve to make improvements to process and to remove work stoppage barriers
- Apply understanding of the educational market and incorporate the company mission to alignment reporting and internal customer inquiries
- Ensure output meets acceptance criteria
- Work collaboratively within and across teams to complete projects
Must have experience with teaching, state standards, or curriculum design for mathematics, preferably PreK-8
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
Aptitude for data analysis, familiarity with Tableau a plus
Biliteracy in Spanish and English desired
Bachelor's degree in educational content development related field, and a minimum of 5 years of educational content development experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!