Sales Development Representative (Freckle)
- Home Office, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Are you looking to break into Ed-Tech Sales? This is an outstanding opportunity to join a developing Sales team! Work with our Director of Sales and the Freckle Marketing Team to secure meetings with Freckle's large base of free users for our Sales team to convert to paying customers.
In this role, you will be working with educators to demonstrate the value of Freckle’s adaptive learning solutions by setting meetings with school and district decision makers. As a Sales Development Representative, you will learn the fundamentals of how to sell, pursue leads and close new business accounts. Your ideas and innovation will help build a sales minded organization!
- Master the Freckle product and sales process
- Dive into how schools run, how they attain their goals and how they allocate funding
- Seek opportunities for outbound cold-calling and pre-qualify incoming Leads
- Identify your lead's classroom challenges and communicate Freckle's value proposition to resolve them
- Be a teacher / administrator language specialist and student of their space for a consultative approach
- Become the face of a territory where schools will know who will help them with all things Freckle by Renaissance
- Are passionate about the idea of beginning your Sales career in education
- Organized, understand time management, and are driven to ensure work is completed and target goals are met
- Are proactive in communicating via phone and video chat - can think on your feet and adaptive to new technology
- Anticipate risk and failure as a means to learn, not defeat
- Are extraordinarily upbeat and love engaging with potential customers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!