Maths Content Writer: Primary - KS3
- 189 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SH, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Freckle Education, part of Renaissance Learning, is expanding our math offerings to the United Kingdom to further our mission of ensuring every student gets a world-class education. UK Maths Contractors will leverage their knowledge of the UK Maths curriculum to write a variety of engaging questions for students spanning Year 1 through Year 9.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Researching and writing math questions aligned to a variety of math standards and grade levels (Y1-Y9).
- Review existing math questions that are aligned to US standards and make the appropriate edits so they are applicable and aligned to UK standards.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of new UK content from peers.
- Maintain consistent communication with members of our curriculum team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong, creative writer with organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new technology skills and tools including basic graphic design
- Proficient with Google Docs/Sheets applications
- Familiar with virtual meeting software
- Passionate about the field of education
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.