- 860 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Renaissance is seeking a Technical Lead to join us as we make a difference in the lives of millions of teachers and students around the world. Renaissance is a leading provider of technology-based school improvement and student assessment programs for K-12 schools. As a Technical Lead, you will help guide a group of highly talented software engineers build cloud-based products using Lean/Agile processes.
In this role you will accountable for:
· Developing and mentoring software engineers
· Conducting Performance Reviews
· Ensuring good code quality practices are followed (paired programming, code-reviews, etc.)
· Providing architectural guidance/oversight during value production and coordinating the linkage between architectural vision and implementation of that vision.
· Creating/maintaining coding standards
· Clearing technical blockers
· Managing technical dependencies with cross-team collaboration on coding contracts, timing of work, etc.
· Providing input and support to Engineering Leadership on product roadmap and swap discussions.
For this role you must have:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
• Expert knowledge of building enterprise-level web applications
• Expert knowledge of Lean/Agile principles
• Expert knowledge of DevOps processes including version control, test automation frameworks, continuous integration/deployment and production support
• Expert ability to lead and mentor others
- Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
- Vacation Time Off
- 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Incentives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/