Treasury & Payroll Specialist
- 2911 Peach St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, USA
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Coordinates payroll and treasury related activities such as recording hours worked, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, calculating payrolls and overseeing daily cash activities for the company by performing the following duties.
The payroll / treasury specialist:
- Coordinates with outside payroll processing company and compiles confidential payroll data such as hours worked, commissions, taxes, insurance, garnishments and other deductions to be withheld
- Maintains personnel and pay records
- Computes wages and deductions and posts to payroll records
- Coordinates payroll actions with respect to sales commission including serving as a liaison with IT personnel on commission related items
- Reviews payroll to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Assist employees with payroll inquiries
- Maintain, project and report cash balances to assure that treasury needs are met
- Prepare cash transfers as needed to maintain account balances at required levels.
- Prepare treasury related general journal entries and perform investment accounting.
- Coordinate banking relationships and services, monitors banking related fees.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. Three years related experience and / or training in: Accounting, Treasury / Cash Management.
Bonus points for:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
· Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
· Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
· Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
· Vacation Time Off
· 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
· Commuter benefits
· Wellness Incentives
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.”
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.