Full Stack Software Engineer - Freckle (Remote, US)
- Remote Office, remote, CA, United States
Renaissance is the leader in PreK12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters---creating energizing learning experiences in the classrooms. At Renaissance, you’ll join a company passionate about accelerating learning for all—a mission that resonates with the 900+ dedicated professionals that work to develop and support world-class products used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 90 countries worldwide. By delivering deep insight into what students know, what they like, and how they learn, our products are helping educators make an impact on the lives of millions of students.
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/
For information about Freckle by Renaissance, visit: https://www.freckle.com/
We are seeking an experienced, talented full-stack Engineer to join the engineering team at Freckle in San Francisco (or remotely). You’ll be bringing your talent and expertise to continue building and scaling our highly available and distributed SaaS platform.
You will get to...
● You will get to work on your deliverable end-to-end, from the UX to the deployment logic.
● Create, improve and refine workflows and processes for delivering quality software on time and without incurring debt
● Work closely with Freckle educators, product managers, customer support representatives, and account managers to help the business move fast and efficiently through relentless automation.
You will do it by...
● You’re part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your team’s goals.
● You prioritize your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
● You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time
● You don’t do things just because they were always done that way, you bring your experience and expertise with you and help the team make the best decisions
You will fit in by…
● Thinking like an owner
● Drive for results
● Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
● Desire to help students get the best possible education
You will love it because…
● You will build and share products that are making a difference in the lives of millions of students and thousands of teachers
● You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
● You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work, and you will enjoy autonomy
● Competitive compensation package
● A collaborative work environment with other like-minded and self-driven employees
● Great perks including free catered lunches and dinners (if based in the office)
● Health, dental and vision benefits, and unlimited vacation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.