Business Intelligence Intern
- 901 Deming Way, Madison, WI 53717, USA
About Us: Renaissance is the leader in K-12 learning analytics--enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters--creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. We offer competitive compensation, enviable benefits, and smart, friendly co-workers—all in a relaxed, fun atmosphere where you'll have the opportunity to excel each day.
As a Business Intelligence Intern, you will work in a fast-paced environment performing various duties in our corporate Business Intelligence functions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the data marts and assist in SQL data pulls
- Conduct independent data analyses to answer business questions.
- Assist in existing data governance processes including, but not limited to, user acceptance testing of database tables and subscription order classification, item and product coding
- Evaluate existing processes for data sharing, project management, code version control, quality assurance, and provide recommendations
- Pursuing four-year degree in Business, Business Analytics or Management Information system
- Ability to use SQL for data extraction and willingness and demonstrable aptitude to learn programming languages like R and Python.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel,
- Creativity, a passion for transforming data into insights, and highly collaborative nature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.