Implementation Training Specialist
- home office, remote, any city, United States
Renaissance® is the leader in K–12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey—from year to year and for a lifetime. Our data-driven, personalized solutions are currently used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 90 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
* This is a 20 hour weekly part time position. *
Are you someone who is passionate about sharing technology with others? Do you love training large groups of teachers? Then this part time role is for you!
This is a customer-facing role that will give you the opportunity to work with our mid-market customers both virtually and in person after they purchase Freckle. Your job will be to lead our trainings, getting teachers and administrators excited to implement Freckle in their classrooms immediately!
This position pays $20/hr.
Here at Freckle by Renaissance, our mission is to ensure that every student gets a world-class education. We believe that students do their best learning when teachers can reach them at their individual levels. Yet, most teachers are only provided with resources that teach to one specific level. To overcome this, teachers work nights and weekends to find the perfect piece of content for each of their students. Then, during the day, they work with their classes in small groups so they can personalize their instruction as best they can. Teachers are doing this all on their own and they deserve our help! That’s why, at Freckle, we’re passionate about providing teachers with the resources and data they need to teach all of their students at the level that’s best for them. As of today, we reach nearly 9 million students across 35% of American schools and, with your help, we’re excited to make an even larger impact.
The ideal candidate:
- Has been a teacher for K-12 students in a public school in the US
- Must be willing to travel, mainly August through November
- Has availability in their calendar during the school day
- Has experience with training large groups of people, both virtually and in person
- Has experience using Freckle in the classroom, or a willingness to learn
- Has a passion for education
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal and effectively advocates for the customer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.