Business Operations Associate
- home office anywhere in the country, remote, remote, United States
Renaissance® is the leader in K–12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey—from year to year and for a lifetime. Our data-driven, personalized solutions are currently used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 90 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
At Freckle, part of Renaissance® , you'll work across the entire company with every function, from engineering to product to marketing to sales to curriculum. You'll work on important issues that affect the company, and will help different functions be more successful.
We love generalists who can quickly bring themselves up to speed on a variety of topics and functions. The role will change week to week and you will have a significant, tangible impact on the company and the team.
Most importantly, your work will have purpose: Freckle is a mission-driven company that takes pride in making a significant impact in the lives of millions of students.
BizOpsers will have the opportunity to own tasks across the company, including:
- Designing and building analyses and metrics to inform strategic company priorities
- Reasoning through complex acquisition strategies as we merge with our parent company, Renaissance
- Creating, prioritizing, and managing multiple simultaneous projects at any given time
- Gaining an understanding of cross-company processes, while assisting other teams to be more productive and efficient
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- Has an expertise of Excel
- Has basic SQL knowledge or willingness to learn
- Has basic programming knowledge (e.g. Ruby or Python) or willingness to learn
- Is comfortable working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Is eager to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build a scalable process
- Has a passion for improving education for all students
- Has a drive to achieve greatness at everything you do
- Doesn't think anything is beneath them
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Lunch + Dinner on Freckle four times a week
- Awesome monthly team events + smaller get-togethers (Board game nights, trivia, etc)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.