- 6625 W. 78th Street Suite 220, Bloomington, MN, us
Renaissance® is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Renaissance Learning seeks a Network Administrator to support our corporate operations, system development and cloud infrastructures.
In this position you will work with installing, upgrading, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining our voice, data, and storage environments. Your voice will be heard as you provide input and oversight regarding system enhancements, improvements and purchases. In supporting our multiple cloud environments, we will look to you for strategic input and corrective actions in this fast paced, but open input environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Our cloud environments
· SAN Infrastructure
· IP telephony
· Virtualized and physical servers
· Cisco hardware and networking technologies
· Disaster Avoidance projects and process refinement
Our server environment is blend of virtual and physical machines running in open source and Microsoft based networks. We utilize state of the art:
· SAN fabric technology,
· IP networking technology,
· Security systems,
· Top tier datacenter
· MPLS to connect our global network.
Working from our Bloomington office, you will focus on a wide variety of dynamic system management projects to maintain peak performance of the worldwide network environment.
- 3 years related experience and/or training: or Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school: or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft platforms, Cisco networking, SQL Server, PowerShell, Hadoop, Storage Area Networks and Active Directory are helpful. Amazon Web Services Operations experience highly preferrred.
- Knowledge of networking and enterprise storage are beneficial
- Troubleshooting, critical thinking, communication, and customer service skills are required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Check out this link for a window into our engineering world: http://www.renaissance.com/about-us/careers/engineering-recruitment/