Product Marketing Manager
- 6625 W. 78th St., Bloomington, MN
Renaissance® is the leader in K–12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey—from year to year and for a lifetime. Our data-driven, personalized solutions are currently used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 70 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Join Renaissance® as we continue to innovate and build the most widely used set of applications in America’s classrooms. Renaissance is the leader in accelerating learning with software. Our cloud-based applications, including Accelerated Reader, STAR assessments, and Accelerated Math are used in about 1/3rd of U.S. schools, and we’re growing fast globally.
Renaissance® enables teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students. At Renaissance, our mission is important - Accelerating Learning for All.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strategy and leading product marketing efforts to achieve awareness, new account acquisition and retention goals. In this role you will work with other Product Marketing Managers, Demand Generation, and the extended Marketing team to develop plans, coordinate marketing outreach, execute and monitor marketing programs. Our team environment includes close collaboration with Product Management, Sales Enablement, and Product Support as well as serving on a Whole Product Committee with cross-functional representation.
- Develop and maintain evergreen key buyer personas
- Establish product messaging for buyer personas and map content to buying phases
- Develop messaging and write marketing copy for a variety of uses
- Provide Demand Gen with messaging framework, pillars and inventory of supporting resources for the development of programs / campaigns
- Develop and maintain a calendar of content and webinar topics that support marketing plan
- Write blogs, contributions to online communities and publications
- Develop strategies for top of funnel, conversions/upgrades and renewals
- Deeply engage customers and build / retain product loyalty
- Ensure there is adequate self-help and ease of use for products to allow a customer to get up and running quickly
- Leverage customer advocacy and online communities for stories and experiences that inform product management / product development and promote our products and services
- Work closely with Install Base Marketing to ensure that customers are receiving timely information and notifications
- Develop sales enablement tools and tactics to capitalize on opportunities at the national level
- Work with Field Marketing on modification of sales enablement/collateral to leverage regional opportunities
- Build / execute launch plans for new products and major releases while keeping customers and internal staff fully prepared for new features and enhancements as they become available
- Create / deliver product presentations; including in-person national trade shows as well as webinars in support of field sales
- Support corporate training in the development of materials specific to products both in person and via the web
- Continually understand and effectively position products/services within market and competitive landscape.
Develops cross-functional relationships and ongoing communication with leaders for sales, marketing, product management, product development, business development, services, support and other teams within the company. Serves as a spokesperson and ombudsman for product marketing at national, regional and departmental team meetings. Communicates regularly with employees, both formally and informally, to obtain timely and valuable feedback, build employee strategic awareness and communication skills, and ensure consistency in how employees represent the products to an external audience.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, will measure and report the impact / ROI of product marketing activities and ensure effective collaboration and communication throughout the organization in support of product marketing initiatives.
We offer competitive compensation, enviable benefits, and smart, friendly co-workers—all in a relaxed, fun atmosphere where you'll have the opportunity to excel each day.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a four-year college or university; and/or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.