National Academic Advisor
- remote office, Austin, TX
Renaissance® is the leader in K–12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey—from year to year and for a lifetime. Our data-driven, personalized solutions are currently used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 60 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Are you looking for a role that lets you showcase your knowledge of education while letting you build exciting relationships with customers and sales teams? Renaissance is seeking a professional to assist with solution sales, drive demand, and enable the sales teams in North America. Join a team with an exciting and impactful mission – accelerating learning for all students.
The National Academic Advisor team members serve as Renaissance solution and product experts. They work with account executives to create and deliver customized sales presentations, present at conference and tradeshows, and meet directly with customers. While each member focuses on one or two regions of the country, they may travel nationally as needs arise. NAAs must possess or be willing to develop in-depth product knowledge including application in a variety of educational settings.
- Work with Account Executives to sell Renaissance product solutions across all territories.
- Work cooperatively with the sales force, product line managers and marketing to create and help develop ideas that will grow the Renaissance product solutions.
- Develop and present Renaissance solutions to new and existing customers; customize presentations
- Assist with any Renaissance product solutions training as needed.
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and other marketing activities; present on the Renaissance product solutions.
- Support sales to retain existing accounts while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to internal and external customer concerns and develop solutions.
- Adhere to policies and procedures including regular administrative tasks.
• 10-15 years of related experience in education and/or education technology.
• Educational administrator background preferred.
• Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Ability to travel 80%+ of the time required; including some weekend travel
• Must live within an hour of a regional airport
• Consistently exhibit exceptional skills in:
• Planning, preparing, and presenting in a variety of formats (verbal, written, via web/phone)
• Listening and identifying customer needs to improve product positioning and facilitate solution selling
• Reacting quickly to situations in context and adjusting presentations quickly
• Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Develop and/or maintain current knowledge of:
• Educational initiatives and concerns
• Competitor features and comparisons
• Product content, design, technical background, operation, and use cases
• Go To Market strategies and initiatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.