Dev Ops Engineer
- 401 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Renaissance’s purpose is grounded in these core beliefs: We believe everyone can be a successful learner. We know that learning is a growth process: a continual journey from year to year, and for a lifetime. It is our conviction that empowering teachers is integral to student success. Every student should have the chance to reach his or her full potential.
Our Dev Ops Dept at Renaissance is growing! We are looking for additional Dev Ops Engineers specializing in Build & Release automation to help us ship changes faster and with improved confidence in their quality. Our roadmap includes implementing advanced techniques such as reproducible builds, immutable infrastructure, and blue/green releases to support a cutting edge data analytics and machine learning platform in AWS.
- SysOps with a knack for automation or
- Engineer attracted to Infrastructure
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and experience
- Passionate about learning
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage tools to rapidly deliver high-quality software
- Implement, manage and tune highly available, secure, performant, scalable systems
- Provide direct operational assistance to development teams
- Evangelize DevOps philosophy
● Excellent full stack system-level thinking
● 3+ years of relevant experience focused on Build & Release tooling
● Familiar with Agile/Scrum process
● Experience with Windows and Linux administration/troubleshooting
● Expert in scripting languages (Powershell, Python, bash)
● Experience with Configuration Management and Orchestration Tools (Ansible/Terraform/Docker)
● Experience with Continuous Integration platforms (Teamcity/Jenkins)
● Familiar with version control technologies (SVN/Git) and best practices (branching/merging/rebasing)
● Familiar with Continuous Delivery and Deployment
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
● Experience supporting large, complex and evolving distributed web apps (ASP.NET)
● Experience with monitoring, logging and alerting platforms (Splunk/Nagios/Cloudwatch)
● Experience with message queueing platforms (Kinesis, Kafka)
● Experience with Relational (MSSQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB) Databases in a high-availability, clustered environment
● Passion for DevOps
- A BS Degree in Computer Science preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.