Dev Ops Engineer
- 401 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Renaissance’s purpose is grounded in these core beliefs: We believe everyone can be a successful learner. We know that learning is a growth process: a continual journey from year to year, and for a lifetime. It is our conviction that empowering teachers is integral to student success. Every student should have the chance to reach his or her full potential.
Our Dev Ops department at Renaissance is growing!
We are looking for additional Dev Ops Engineers specializing in Build & Release automation to help us ship changes faster and with improved confidence in their quality. Our roadmap includes implementing advanced techniques such as reproducible builds, immutable infrastructure, and blue/green releases to support a cutting edge data analytics and machine learning platform in AWS.
Engineer with a passion for development pipeline automation
Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and experience
Passionate about learning
What you’ll do:
Automate and speed up build and release process
Build and manage tools to rapidly deliver high-quality software
Conduct technical presentations that educate teams on CI/CD/Zero Downtime Deployments
● 3+ years of relevant experience focused on Build & Release tooling
● Expert in continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment/zero downtime deployments
● Intermediate in Git/GitHub Enterprise and branching strategies
● Intermediate in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins preferred)
● Intermediate with build tools (Ant, Maven, Packer)
● Intermediate with package tools (Artifactory, Nuget, Chocolatey, Spacewalk)
● Intermediate in any programing or scripting languages (Python, Bash, Groovy, and/or PowerShell preferred)
● Experience with AWS platform
● Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Terraform, Ansible)
● Experience with automated testing systems (Selenium, JMeter)
● Experience with advanced deployment strategies (Service level Blue/Green preferred)
● Familiar with static code analysis, automated unit tests, code coverage analyzers, etc.
● Passion for DevOps
● Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and Agile/Scrum process
● BS, MS or Phd in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.