- 901 Deming Way, Madison, WI 53717, USA
Renaissance® is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Renaissance is seeking a Systems Analyst who will be responsible for supporting assigned information systems and related internal applications. Plans, coordinates and monitors the development, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of business applications and projects. Works as a liaison to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to processes, policies and information systems. The systems analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes the business issues and data challenges within business operations, identifying strengths and weaknesses, offering suggested areas for improvement.
- Assists in planning, coordinating and monitoring the development, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of business and/or administrative applications and projects to meet project goals and allotted timelines.
- Develops and maintains applications and solutions in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Coordinates and facilitates communication between teams within the IS department and business operations departments.
- Acts as technological resource to project team. Researches solutions, reporting findings to team. Advises team on possible impact on other systems and processes.
- Lead testing efforts ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
Schedule: M-F 8am-4:30pm while also meeting business needs
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or a 2-year Associate Degree: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Related Experience Required:
- 5 years experience with tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes) and supporting data analytics platforms ( e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in business or in an IT applications environment working with business systems and/or in project management
- Possesses understanding in the areas of database management, system design, querying, and report-writing skills.
- Exhibits confidence with the ability to design, implement, and evaluate most effective business solution.
- Analytical mindset with sharp judgment and attention to details.
- Possess excellent communication, critical thinking, and decision making skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.