- 220, 400 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Renaissance is the leader in K12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters---creating energizing learning experiences in the classrooms. At Renaissance, you’ll join a company passionate about accelerating learning for all—a mission that resonates with the 900+ dedicated professionals that work to develop and support world-class products used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 60 countries worldwide. By delivering deep insight into what students know, what they like, and how they learn, our products are helping educators make an impact on the lives of millions of students.
- Design systems to accelerate student growth by delivering assignments and educational insights.
- Design data strategies to support educator decisions through dashboards, reporting and analytics.
- Develop strategies for data retention, data quality and performance/cost analysis.
- Collaborate on epic definition, lead architectural design and participate in initial team planning.
- Provide ongoing architectural guidance to engineering teams and broader organization.
- Travel occasionally to participate face to face strategic and planning activities.
● Excellent full stack system-level and lifecycle thinking
● Ability to lead and mentor others
● Familiar with Agile/Scrum process
● AWS experience including Kinesis, Lambda, RDS, S3, SQS, EC2, ECS.
● Experience with variety of data stores such as AWS S3, AWS RDS(Postgres), MongoDB and AWS Elastic Cache(Redis), and MSSQL
● Experience with message queueing platforms like SQS, Kinesis, Kafka, Rabbit
● Demonstrated ability in designing and architecting enterprise-level highly scalable, distributed, micro-service based web applications utilizing RESTful API’s and Event Driven Architecture
● 8+ years experience developing software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.