- 860 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA
Renaissance’s purpose is grounded in these core beliefs: We believe everyone can be a successful learner. We know that learning is a growth process: a continual journey from year to year, and for a lifetime. It is our conviction that empowering teachers is integral to student success. Every student should have the chance to reach his or her full potential.
Imagine helping to develop products that truly make a difference in the lives of millions of students. Renaissance Learning, a leading provider of technology-based school improvement and student assessment programs for K-12 schools, is seeking a Software Engineer to join its R&D team. As a Software Engineer, you will work in an Agile Scrum environment, collaborating with a group of highly talented software engineers to design and build our next generation of web applications.
- Use the latest modern frameworks, such as .NET Core, Angular 2, and GraphQL
- Influence a new CI build process using Git, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker
- Be a part of an agile team that is truly committed to code quality and innovation
This position requires a minimum of 5-7 years professional experience in full-stack development with a recent focus on building web-based applications.
- Extensive experience with various engineering technologies such as:
- C#, Java, or other object oriented languages
- SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using microservices, and event-driven architecture.
- Ability to lead and mentor others
- Experience working in an Lean/Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and technologies around version control, test automation frameworks, continuous integration/deployment and production monitoring & support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.