Program Manager - Learning and Development
- 901 Deming Way, Madison, WI 53717, USA
Renaissance® is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Responsible for supporting and delivering training and development materials to accelerate the effectiveness of our Sales Community.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Delivery of sales training/development content to allow us to be strategic, collaborative and consistent in our approach
· Support/maintain the necessary platform(s) needed to deliver training efficiently and effectively
· Provide ‘voice-over’ training videos and rich media training content
· Execute on training (onboarding and ongoing skills development) roadmap
· Collaborate with Sales Leaders and individuals to drive awareness of training initiatives
· Evaluate effectiveness of training/development programs and collaborate with PM to maximize effectiveness of
· Track progress, awareness, understanding of all sales new hires to maximize effectiveness in their roles
· Communicate course work completion and knowledge assessments with Sales Leadership to support team member development
· Support the hands-on learning and experience during sales new onboarding, and ensuring that all sales new hires successfully complete all required coursework
· Coordinate and Execute the enablement program for sales roles, including planning and delivery around sales product knowledge, solution messaging, competitive information, and industry/market space knowledge, and apply that to the Enablement Plan
· Guide and Validate PMM, PM and Marketing Assets
· Serve as SME for Product Launches
· Deliver and measure results of each sales training initiative
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and focused study in Education/Training;
• Minimum three years of work experience in training/development with a focus on program management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proficient with PC applications
· Proficient with MS office applications
· Virtual meeting software proficiency
Other General Skills
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
• Strong presentation skills
• Proven track record of developing a learning development strategy and related program components
• Flexible, collaborative team member who thrives on building partnerships
• Positive, energetic, creative thinker
• Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement.
• Ability to plan, develop, deliver and monitor moderately complex projects
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media preferred
• Advanced project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time effectively, and delivering reliable results
• Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For a window into our engineering world - check out this link: