Partner Sales Manager
- 901 Deming Way, Madison, WI 53717, USA
Renaissance® is the leader in K–12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey—from year to year and for a lifetime. Our data-driven, personalized solutions are currently used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 60 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to grow adoption rates of Renaissance applications and services by engaging and developing partner relationships. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
· Develop partner training programs in partnership with sales enablement.
· On-board and train partner teams on products, go to market strategies, and solution selling strategies to increase cross selling and integration of services.
· Educate partners on new product offerings and work with the sales teams to uplift new products to customers
· Assist in developing marketing and incentive programs to accelerate sales
· Facilitate opportunity coordination, communications and deal flow activity between Renaissance sales teams and partners
· Help partners grow their Renaissance partnership through joint development of solutions and services.
· Develop and provide custom presentations on Renaissance’s solutions to partners and/or customers.
· Sales support including documented discovery, solution validation, standard and customized demonstrations, proof of concept/value and actions to advance and close sales opportunities
· Learn how to position all Renaissance solutions in a variety of sales settings
· Conceptualize and propose an integration model with partner vendors or curriculum providers.
· Monitor partner activities, resolve any potential conflicts, and provide feedback to the marketing and development teams
· Review and coordinate partner facing collateral and sales tools
· Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of activities that can be tied back to partner registrations and sales opportunities
· Manage business performance of partners and map partner capabilities and priorities with Renaissance goals and strategies; drive quarterly business reviews with key partners and Renaissance leadership.
· Shape Renaissance’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing; support regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
· Develop sales strategies and business plans for tier 1 partners
· A degree in business or education
· 7-10 years of related experience in sales, education and/or education technology.
· Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements, as examples
· Experience working within the educational software development industry is highly desired.
· Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English
· Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams
· Develop and/or maintain current knowledge of competitor features and comparisons; product content, design, operation, and use cases; and Go To Market strategies and initiatives.
· Energetic personality who enjoys working with people and helping customers
· Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently.
· Ability to travel 25%+ of the time required; including some weekend travel
· Must live within an hour of a regional airport
The qualified candidate will consistently exhibit exceptional skills in:
- Planning, preparing, and presenting in a variety of formats (verbal, written, via web/phone) Delivering complex sales oriented presentations
- Listening and identifying customer needs to improve product positioning and facilitate solution selling
- Reacting quickly to situations in context and adjusting presentations quickly
- Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.