- 220, 400 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Renaissance® is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Imagine helping to develop products that truly make a difference in the lives of millions of teachers and students. Renaissance, a leading provider of technology-based school improvement and student assessment programs for K-12 schools, is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our team.
Be a Master of Your Craft
- Use cutting edge AWS technologies:
- Compute – EC2, ECS, Lambda
- Storage – Elasticache, RDS, Redshift, S3
- Analytics - Kinesis
- Use the latest modern frameworks, such as .NET Core, Angular 2, and GraphQL
- Influence a new CI build process using Git, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker
- Be a part of an agile team that is truly committed to code quality and innovation
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in full-stack development with a recent focus on building web-based applications.
- Extensive experience with various engineering technologies such as: C#, Java, or other object oriented languages
- SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using microservices, and event-driven architecture.
- Experience working in an Lean/Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and technologies around version control, test automation frameworks, continuous integration/deployment and production monitoring & support
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and platforms, AWS preferred
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies such as Git, Terraform, Ansible and Jenkins
Candidates for this position are great coders with strong written and verbal technical communications skills and a demonstrated ability to work in an Agile Scrum environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.