Vice President - Quality Process
- N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Renaissance® is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Renaissance is seeking a VP of Quality to drive quality and reliability of our products and processes to the next level to ensure our customers have the best possible software to achieve our mission of “Accelerating Learning for All”. This position will focus on all aspects and processes of R&D that impact quality regardless of function and will own all process improvements from soup to nuts. The successful candidate must be an experienced Quality Leader who fully understands the Kaizen approach to continuous improvement and has successfully built high performing teams to deliver world-class products to the market. This position will report to the CTO.
Help us change the world, as we provide solutions and insightful analytics to educators and to their students in pursuit of our mission to Accelerate Learning for All.
- Partner with multiple R&D and other functional teams to develop and monitor customer quality requirements and metrics.
- Develop and implement improvements to standardized quality processes for both automated and manual test strategies, test plans, monitoring, and reporting of test results in an effort to close quality gaps
- Maintain Kaizen Continuous Improvements throughout the organization to challenge/improve the overall quality of our software and processes
- Audit quality systems and processes for deficiencies and implement appropriate corrective actions; report results and recommendations to leadership team.
- As the Quality Competency Manager, build a quality organization that identifies and resolves issues/problems while maintaining and meeting business requirements.
- Collaborate with other employees, managers, and teams to ensure high quality outcomes; provide strong quality support for all R&D teams.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.