Sales Operations Manager - GTM Operations
- 901 Deming Way, Madison, WI 53717, USA
Renaissance is the leader in K12 learning analytics—enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters---creating energizing learning experiences in the classrooms. At Renaissance, you’ll join a company passionate about accelerating learning for all—a mission that resonates with the 900+ dedicated professionals that work to develop and support world-class products used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 60 countries worldwide. By delivering deep insight into what students know, what they like, and how they learn, our products are helping educators make an impact on the lives of millions of students.
Responsible for the design, oversight, change management, and consistency of sales coverage, cadence, and processes required to increase selling capacity and improving Sales execution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for partnering closely with sales executives and other business leaders to drive operational performance and productivity through sales coverage, territory optimization, annual planning and sales compensation.
- In partnership with senior leadership, leads and contributes to the annual fiscal year transition planning process
- Monitors and validates sales coverage across regions and territories.
- Collaborates with Finance and HR on development and implementation of best-in-class Sales Compensation Plans.
- Support and guide the project management required for various sales management meetings/QBRs.
- Contribute across function to ensure barriers to market and sales are eliminated.
- Ensure sales activities are aligned with forecast and goal targets.
- Monitor Sales Reports to ensure pacing to KPIs is on track and adjust activities if necessary.
- Drive efficiencies within and across org to yield higher individual rep performance year to year.
- Document and enhance our GTM strategies and related models.
- Manage Segment Structure, Territory Coverage & Management within Sales community.
- Recommend and manage headcount & resource planning.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with regions, stakeholders, peers & leaders to drive key deliverables deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. In accordance with applicable laws, Renaissance Learning will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disables employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop moderately complex financial and operational models using spreadsheets and database software.
- Demonstrated financial modeling knowledge and skills. Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to correlate results from data analysis to sales processes and drive continuous improvement.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum 4+ years working experience in a sales analysis/operations experience.
- Minimum 2+ years in roles requiring problem solving/analytic skills, project management and presentation skills preferred, OR equivalent combination or education and related experience.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Virtual meeting software proficiency.
- Expert level experience in utilizing CRM.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.