On Trade Sales Representative
- Level of education: Bachelor degree
- Type of contract: PERMANENT Contract
- Hybrid role: Home based
The Rémy Cointreau Group, whose Charentais origins date back to 1724, is the result of the 1990 merger of holding companies owned by the Hériard Dubreuil and Cointreau families, which controlled E. Rémy Martin & Cie SA and Cointreau & Cie SA, respectively. The Group is also the result of successive partnerships with other companies active in the same wines and spirits business lines and is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris.
The Rémy Cointreau group owns a portfolio of exceptional brands of international renown: Rémy Martin and LOUIS XIII cognacs, Cointreau, Mount Gay rum, St-Rémy brandy, The Botanist gin, Telmont champagne, and the three whiskies Bruichladdich, Westland and Domaine des Hautes Glaces.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment?
Great news for you! We are looking for an On Trade Sales Representative based in Belgium to dive into the wonderful world of the hospitality business!
Your scope will include Liège, Namur, Walloon Brabant, Hainaut, Province du Luxembourg and also Grand-Duché de Luxembourg.
- Visit On Trade (cocktail bars, restaurants and hotels), wholesalers and Cavist outlets on a daily base.
- Implement promotional plans, volume, distribution, visibility, price and promotion targets at Cavist and On Trade outlets by managing the relationship outlets.
- Achieve Quality – Distribution - Visibility - Persuasion - Price - Promotion objectives at outlet level by taking direct responsibility for customer relationships and leveraging contacts. Ensure excellent execution of all programs and deliver sell-out.
- Negotiate distribution contracts with key on trade partners and deliver set of KPIs in line with investment guidelines.
- Accountable for supporting the delivery of business performance and financial plan targets for the On Trade.
- Record and use CRM data to achieve higher sales efficacy.
- Listing our products and taking orders.
- Ensure effective Sales A&P spend and departmental costs (T&E) and compliance with all processes and procedures within the channel. Strictly adheres to procedures with regards to ordering, delivering, sampling and merchandising.
- Collab with different departments such as marketing and front office by having a positively influence.
- Watch competitor activity and relay to marketing and sales direction.
- Act as an owner of your region.
- You have around 5 years or more sales experience in On Trade
- You will bring your knowledge and passion in the world of wine and spirits, you have also an affinity with world of luxury,
- You have a client & business oriented mindset, a strong culture of results,
- You are curious, autonomous and entrepreneurial,
- You have excellent interpersonal communicaition and persuasion skills,
- You are Bilingual Dutch/English (French is a plus)
- IT skills (Salesforce, MS Office)
- Category B driving licence
You will be home based and are located in Liège, Namur or Walloon Brabant
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Rémy Cointreau is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
-> Here under
-> On the right