Software Developer, different stacks - Remote (Global)
- Location Independent, 100% remote, US/EU Timezones, us
We aim to connect top talents with distributed companies around the globe. Want to work remotely? Ready for a full-time position? Join the Remote Job Fair 2019 powered by Remote-how, Inc. and get interviewed by global companies hiring remote developers.
We partner only with credible, well-funded tech companies with headcounts of 10+. You'll have a chance to join high-growth ventures, embracing the remote work culture in their daily operations.
- Companies: 25 pre-vetted remote employers.
- Company size: 10+ employees.
- Industries: Internet, Software, Computer Games, Computer & Network Security, Graphic Design, E-Learning, ITS and many more.
- Salary Range: $40k - $120k USD
- Remote Interviews: June, 3-7th 2019
Over 100 handpicked job offers in software development. We're on the lookout for skilled programming superstars in one of the following stacks:
No more commute and distractive office spaces. Work full-time from anywhere in the world 👨💻🌴✈️
- 3+ years is desired, although an interesting background is more important than time
- passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
- fluency in English
After initial pre-selection (skills, background, video assignment), you'll be fast-tracked to the interviews for the roles, which might be suitable for your profile. Explore opportunities discreetly and let the companies reach out to you. Everyone will receive personalised feedback from our Remote Career advisors.
- More info? Check the official website for the Remote Job Fair 2019: https://remote-future.com/remote-fulltime-job/
- Questions? Read our FAQ https://www.remote-how.com/remote-job-fair-faq/
- Check our Welcome Video from The Remote-How Co-founder Iwo Szapar below!