Baker - Twin Farms
- Department: Kitchen
Twin Farms is located in bucolic Barnard, Vermont, about 90 minutes from Burlington, three hours from Boston, or five from New York City. Stays are reserved for adults only and are inclusive of all meals, fine wines and spirits, as well as all activities and equipment.
As one of the world's celebrated Five Star hotels, we recognize that people are essential to our success. Indeed, the very essence of great hospitality comes from the dedication of every member of the Twin Farms team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Seeking a Baker for an ever-expanding scratch bread program at Twin Farms. Come work with a 5 Star F&B Team in a well equipped kitchen. The post will encompass all aspects of present production and innovation, as well as future growth potential. There is also the opportunity to have a hand in pastry production as well.
Our ideal candidate would have a solid grasp on Vienoisserie, Enriched & Naturally leavened breads; be efficient organized and bring new ideas and concepts to the table. We focus on quality over quantity, are driven by details and our guests’ experience.
- Property Gratuities
- Paid time off up to 4 weeks
- Paid sick leave
- Holiday Pay
- Paid overtime
- Paid health and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Daily Staff Meal
- Relocation Assistance
- Tasks often conducted in the stress of a fast-paced environment with ever-changing demands.
- Predominant activity is on feet with continuous walking and standing.
- Frequent reaching, bending, and lifting of light loads with occasional lifting extremes up to approximately 50lbs.
- Work involves a good deal of independent management but also close collaboration with a team.
- Shift hours are typically long with weekend and holiday attendance most always necessary- requires ability to maintain a flexible schedule and work holidays.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.