Junior Sous Chef
- Little Buckland, Broadway WR12, UK
- Department: Kitchen
One of the most elegant country house hotels in the Cotswolds, Buckland Manor is part of the AA Hotel Group of the Year 2017-18 and is tucked away in a tranquil corner of the village of Buckland, next to the old village church. Set in 10 acres of grounds, With 4 AA red stars, 3 AA rosettes, and a member of Relais & Châteaux since 1995, Buckland Manor offers employees the opportunity to work within a traditional, yet friendly English country house hotel.
The hotel can offer on-site staff accommodation in order to help the newest members of the team settle into life at the hotel and local area.
Full time 48 hours a week contract
Role: As part or our team, we welcome your passion, natural warmth and humour to ensure our guests have an amazing experience every time. We’re seeking friendly, warm and cheerful individuals who are happy to work together as a team and, importantly, want to have fun. We welcome candidates who are new to the industry as well as experienced ones - what matters most to us is that you have a positive and engaging personality, you are self-motivated and enjoy the buzz and excitement of a busy hotel atmosphere.
- Competitive pay – We are proud that everyone who joins our family gets rewarded a rate of pay above the National Living Wage, irrespective of age, plus you get tips on top.
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail and hospitality perks through our Perkbox platform.
- Excellent discounts across our family of hotels – you will be entitled to 25% off food & beverage in our hotels plus we offer an amazing staff rate of £25 B&B per person across the group & your friends and family get special rates too.
- We understand it’s OK not to be OK, so we offer an externally run confidential helpline for any support you require about anything you might need as part of our Employee Assistance Programme.
- We sustain you physically too, meals when you are on duty are free.
- Everyone can learn and develop - our ‘Family First’ development pathways are unique to us and are the best in the business.
- We provide lots of opportunity to progress and move up – we have made hundreds of internal promotions, including to General Manager level.
- We like to say a special thank you for every year you are with us - our milestone awards include Champagne, afternoon tea, or dinner for you and someone special. When you reach the big milestones, you receive extra special gifts on top like longer hotel stays, extra days off and a unique gift especially chosen for you