- Business Type: Head Office - Penningtons
- Department ID: 22021 - Plan & Alloc - Penningtons
- Job Type: Replacement
- Status: Temporary
- Employment Duration: 15 months
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Opportunity: 15 - Month Contract
As Product Analyst, you support in the creation, management and execution of product strategies and inventory plans through in-depth product and assortment analysis. Reporting to the Manager Planning & Allocation, you are a partner to the Merchandising team, providing insights and analytics to quantify future orders to maximize sales.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates with the Merchandising team before each season to understand strategy and market;
- Analyzes trends by category and color and makes recommendations for future season;
- Provide data analysis to support sales and inventory plans that align with the brands objectives;
- Recommends markdowns and promotional activities and anticipates needs based on upcoming promotions;
- Prepares insights and analytics for seasonal post-mortem.
Who you are:
- University degree in Commerce or equivalent field of study;
- Minimum 2 years related experience;
- Skilled in Excel.
What we offer (Why work with us):
- Hybrid work environment
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off, sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.