Visual Merchandiser - GTA Retail Market
- Business Type: Head Office - Reitmans
- Department ID: 20010 - Visual Presentation - Reitmans
- Job Type: Replacement
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reitmans is growing. Expanding our brand reach. Investing in the future.
As we look to the future and find innovative ways to deliver a best-in-class and memorable customer experience, it’s never been a more exciting time to join our team and develop your career.
We have several unique opportunities as part of our Marketing team. Join us.
About [email protected] :
Our Marketing teams are obsessed with propelling our Brands into the future, understanding the customers’ journey, behavior and building the next story;
We provide the customer with a seamless, aspirational, and genuine connection to each brand where they can interact with us however and whenever they want;
Over 100 talented creative and digital marketing professionals, across three retail fashion brands, as a marketing team member, you will have the opportunity to leverage your talent, develop in your craft and gain exposure to marketing strategies;
Develop your power of storytelling, creativity, data and of course, contribute to an exceptional customer experience.
Be creative. Think beyond data. Love fashion. Have a voice. If this sounds like you, you are ready to #RCL.
Reporting to the Supervisor Visual Presentation, the Visual Merchandiser is responsible to influence and elevate the instore experience as well as provide coaching and training to all levels store employees on visual merchandising within the GTA Market - ensuring an exceptional customer experience when interacting with our brand in store.
- Work closely with Ontario District Sales Managers and store teams to ensure understanding of the visual direction;
- Collaborate and influence store managers in constantly improving layout and maximizing attraction and sales;
- Coach and train store teams and DSMs on visual presentation;
- Assess current set-up, sales and floor plan to ensure banner objectives are achieved;
- Identify gaps/problems in inventory and proposes solutions;
- Identify and communicate opportunities related to brand DNA with store teams and other head office departments .
- College degree in fashion, visual merchandising or relevant field of study;
- 3 years + experience in visual merchandising or related retail experience;
- Ability to coach, train and influence;
- Developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Car required for frequent travels on the field GTA
What we offer (Why work with us):
- Hybrid work
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only);
- Paid Time Off Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only);
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement;
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.);
- Generous Employee Referral Policy.
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.