Marketing Automation Specialist
- Business Type: Head Office - Corporate Services
- Department ID: 21330 - CRM
- Job Type: Replacement
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a technical expert responsible for the implementation and evolution of marketing automation initiatives for the RCL divisions. He or She plays a key role in supporting the divisions’ omnichannel needs and ensures that strategies are constantly optimized based on provided insights.
- Work closely with RCL divisions to deploy and optimize personalized e-mail triggers and journeys across various Salesforce Marketing Cloud products ;
- Operates the Automation Builder and creates complex data workflows to support marketing automation use cases ;
- Builds targeted segments based on e-mail behavioral data and CRM attributes using Data Extensions and AMPScript ;
- Works closely with internal partners to implement proposed solutions based on functional specifications provided, and maintains documentation related to SMFC projects completed ;
- Reports on campaign performance using SFMC report builder and web analytics tools. Optimizes strategies based on provided insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing, E-Commerce or in a related field ;
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Salesforces Marketing Cloud products, more specifically Email Studio, Advertising Audiences, Automation Builder, Journey Builder and Personalization Builder ;
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining data extensions, automation workflows, data transfer processes and triggers in SFMC ;
- Must have solid understanding of relational databases, with expertise in writing SQL queries for data extraction ;
- Must have good reporting and analytical skills with SFMC report builder and Google Analytics ;
- French (spkoken and written) is required.
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only);
- Hybrid work environment;
- Paid Time Off Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only);
- Additional benefits include annual bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement;
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.);
- Generous Employee Referral Policy.
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.