Product Manager - Fashion Retail
- Business Type: Head Office - Penningtons
- Department ID: 22010 - Merchandising - Penningtons
- Job Type: Replacement
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
When analyzing trends and analyzing numbers come together, you have the job of a Product Manager! The Product Manager is responsible for defining the what, how, cost and how many we need to have in our stores, to make sure that every customer can buy what they love, and love what they buy! This role reports to the Merchandising Director.
What you’ll do:
- Keeping our target customer in mind, as well as the direction of the company, you must develop the right assortments to keep our customers coming back.
- With the help of our friends in planning and allocations, analyze the proper quantities and flow of merchandise for our stores.
- Now we know how much, but you need to help us pick the right trends that she will love.
- Strategy, strategy, strategy! You need to use that eye and help us decide visuals, pricing, promotions etc.
- Use those leadership skills to coach your colleagues, manage time lines and mentor future fashionistas.
Who you are:
- University or College degree in Merchandising Management or Fashion Marketing or equivalent filed of study;
- Minimum 5 years of merchandising management/ retail buying experience
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
What we offer (Why work with us):
- Hybrid work environment
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ,Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.