Director, Ecommerce and Digital Strategy
- Business Type: Head Office - Penningtons
- Department ID: 21045 - Marketing - Ecommerce PENN
- Job Type: Replacement
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Vice-President Marketing, Ecommerce & Visual Presentation for the Penningtons brand, the Director of E-commerce and Digital Strategy will serve as thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with the business goals and objectives. As a key leader and influencer, you act as a resource, advisor, mentor, and evangelist of all things digital to continually propel the brand into the future.
What you do:
- Tightly integrate existing marketing and commercialisation activities and focus on finding synergies;
- Working with media agency and the internal media team, to define measurement framework and digital metrics to optimize online marketing spend.;
- Lead the Ecommerce team enabling career development and an incredible employee experience;
- Oversee the development, management, and optimization of the organic search practice. Ensure brands leverage search practice findings and recommendations.
- Leverage data currently available to make better decisions, collaborate with Director, Customer Insights in the development of business intelligence reporting for the common online marketing metrics; email and campaign performance.
Who you are:
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, e-commerce or related field of study;
- 8 years + experience in Ecommerce and digital marketing;
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO, social media, affiliate (CPA and non-search CPC) and display (CPM) advertising channels and their metrics. Experience using web analytics packages;
- Understanding of audience building strategies and a digital growth mindset rooted in data and strengthened by a keen understanding of merchant strategies;
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary team of high-performing individuals
- Excellent communications skills. Proven ability to influence executives and decision makers.
What we offer (Why work with us):
- Hybrid work environment
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy.
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.