Administrative Clerk - Distribution Center
- 5555 Boul Henri-Bourassa O, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 3E6, Canada
- Job Type: New Position - HO/DC
- Grade: 004
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Supervisor Distribution Center, the Administrative Clerk is accountable for recording and controlling the flow of merchandise processed through our warehouse management system. This role coordinates the process of production sample between the Distribution Center and Quality Control operation, as well as the process from Warehouse management system to the return to vender .
- Create case files and complete requests from Customer Service;
- Maintains constant communication with Customer Service representatives in order to prioritize the processing of returned items;
- Send Emails to Sales Audit to process refunds;
- Separation of packing lists and scan returned merchandise with a scanner as part of refund processing;
- Prepare daily reports
- High School Diploma;
- Minimum 1 year in Distribution Centre operations;
- Data entry experience ,able to enter details for reports;
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.