Fashion Shoot Supervisor
- 250 rue Sauvé ouest, Montreal, QUEBEC, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 009
- Status: Temporary
- Employment Duration: 12 months
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Fashion Shoot Supervisor is responsible for managing the production of all photo-shoot-related steps in support of the RW&CO. Brand. Maintaining a high level of alignment with merchandise and the design team’s collection strategies, the supervisor mobilizes internal and external crew and talent to meet the monthly production schedules and monitors the delivery of photo assets.
- Acts as in house producer to book talent and crew for weekly E commerce photo- shoots as well as Monthly content shoots;
- Coordinate and secure all travel arrangements, insurance and permits;
- Manage the monthly photo-shoot calendar (campaign, content, thumbnails);
- Create all communication documents for each photo-shoots (production documents, weekly call sheets, host production calls);
- Ensure monthly collections are shot and are go-to market-ready.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Marketing or related Arts;
3 + years experience in photoshoot production (on and off-model);
Experience with Adobe creative Suite ;
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.