Fashion Associate, Keyholder, RW&Co. Tsawwassen Mills
- 5000 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 4G9, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Status: Permanent
RW&CO. offers fashions catered to men and women who take pride in looking sharp on all occasions. With curated collections of well-crafted city wear featuring a strong attention to detail, the company is dedicated to style, fit and fashion. The Talent that makes up RW&CO shares the same qualities as our brand: curious, customer centric, & constantly evolving. Sound like you, become the ultimate #RWinsider and start your #RCLcareer today!
Are you someone who is passionate about following the latest fashion trends? Are you looking for your first leadership role? Than this role is for you!
As a Key Holder, you will report to the Store Manager and focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident.
Day in the life (What you will do):
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Cover the sales floor and help ensure all visual standards are met
- Responsible for store opening and closing procedures
Who you are (What you will bring):
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism ( English & French) is an asset
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.