Programmer Analyst - Salesforce
- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 008
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Director Application Systems, the Programmer Analyst will design, write and maintain processes related to the Salesforce platform; develop specific computer and business expertise necessary to provide computerized solutions and maintenance to assigned project/system areas. You will be part of the team responsible for turning business requirements into solutions and will add value through leveraging and developing your IT knowledge through a variety of transformational technology initiatives.
What you do:
- Responsible for managing, customizing and developing the technical side of our organization's salesforce platform ;
- Defines and enforces governance standards for user community to ensure a clean and efficient environment but also makes corresponding recommendations on performance tuning ;
- Involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support ;
- Uses several analytical techniques to identify different problem solutions and weighs the value of each ;
- Responsible for all programming aspects for small to moderately complex subsystems including technical analysis ;
- Provide input for system changes or enhancements, giving primary consideration to the feasibility, maintainability, internal customer needs, and overall cost/benefit and quality requirements.
Who you are:
- University/College degree in computer science (or equivalent) ;
- 3-5 years experience working in Salesforce (a must) ;
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification (or equivalent) would be an asset ;
- Experience with Oracle Databases ;
- Bilingual (English and French).
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.