- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 007
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
As Allocation Analyst, you provide support in the creation, management and execution of allocation strategies and inventory plans that support the financial goals and product strategies for your area of responsiblitiy.
What you do:
- Collaborates with Product Managers before each season to understand strategy & market and to integrate buying decisions with the Allocation strategy
- Allocates merchandise based on performance and adjust inventory plans accordingly
- Interracts with different departments to integrate buying and planning with distribution strategies
- Monitors the Distribution Centre inventory and ensures efficiency Analyses and maximises store performance and omni channel
- Anticipates needs based on upcoming promotions
- Ensures new and redeveloped stores are incorporated in the P&A system
- Creates and maintains all necessary information in systems
- Ensures accuracy of reports
Who you are:
- University degree in Commerce or College diploma in Commerce of Fashion Marketing
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Bilingual French and English
- Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into easy to action information that drive results
- Able to use logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate good listening skills, written and oral communication skills
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.