Sales Audit Administrator - Retail
- 250 Sauve West Street, Montreal, QC, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 005
- Status: Permanent
Who we are :
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Sales Audit Administrator serves as a key link between sales at the store level across Canada and the subsequent accounting for sales in the finance department.
He is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of sales data within the sales audit system. The Sales Audit Administrator also analyzes and investigates unmatched cash and credit card deposits and takes appropriate action to reconcile them.
Main responsibilities :
- Analyzes and investigates cash and credit card transactions and takes appropriate action to reconcile them ;
- On a daily basis verifies to ensure completeness/integrity of the sales data and investigates discrepancies in a timely manner ;
- Ensures proper follow-up of outstanding deposits in a timely manner ;
- Proactive communication may be required with various internal and external groups such as stores, operation teams and financial institutions ;
- Running reports on a regular basis as well as some ad-hoc analysis ;
- Assists the Accounting department in certain analysis to sales, credit card fees etc.
- College degree in accounting and management or in business management (or equivalent) ;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in Retail area is essential ;
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) ;
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented ;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (including Excel) ;
- Bilingualism is required (English and French) ;
- Knowledge of ReconNet would be an asset.
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only) ;
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only) ;
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement ;
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.) ;
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$).
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.