- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 008
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the SEO strategist adds value to our organization by developing, implementing and optimizing SEO strategies on all of our brand e-commerce site - Reitmans, Penningtons and RW&CO, in order to increase traffic, conversion, and revenue, and, propel our brands into the future.
- Establish SEO best practices and collaborate with e-commerce and marketing teams to ensure SEO standards are properly applied across every digital initiative;
- Perform SEO technical audits and work closely with the web development and e-commerce teams to ensure recommendations are implemented;
- Work closely with the marketing and media teams in order to create and deploy impactful content and link building strategies improving search program performance;
- Work with editorial and content team on copy improvements with a view to improving organic traction;
- Perform ongoing keyword research to optimize website categories, content and tags for search engines and identify new merchandising opportunities;
- Build and implement Local SEO strategies in order to improve all brands properties local presence and increase websites and in-store traffic;
- Create reports and dashboards in order to monitor the impact of SEO tactics on website KPIs and global search program (Organic + Paid) health;
- Work closely with SEM Strategist to optimize bid strategies on paid vs. owned efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing or E-commerce;
- 3 years + of SEO experience in an e-commerce context with minimum 2 years of experience in search engine optimization;
- Knowledge of leading industry software and tools: Screaming Frog, AWR, Ahrefs, Google Adwords, Search Console, Uberall and Google Analytics;
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.