- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: New Position - HO/DC
- Grade: 008
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
As Product Analyst, you support in the creation, management and execution of product strategies and inventory plans through in-depth product and assortment analysis. Reporting to the Manager Planning & Allocation, you are a partner to the Merchandising team, providing insights and analytics to quantify future orders to maximize sales.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates with the Merchandising team before each season to understand strategy & market
- Analyzes trends by commodity and color and makes recommendations for future season
- Provide data analysis to support sales and inventory plans that align with the brands objectives
- Builds store unit and assortment plans
- Recommends markdowns and promotional activities and anticipates needs based on upcoming promotions
- Prepares insights and analytics for seasonal post-mortem
Who you are:
- University degree in Commerce or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Problem Solving skills and able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Bilingual French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in Excel
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.