- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 010
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Director of E-commerce for the Penningtons brand, the E-commerce Manager is a key member of the marketing and e-commerce team and is the driver of online efforts. The E-commerce Manager is responsible for the achievement of the sales and gross margins plans of the online store. This individual, through the effective leadership of their team's accountabilities, will provide an online experience that surpasses the customer's expectations in terms of product content, creativity, ease of use, speed and freshness.
- Effectively manage a team of skilled creative and technical people that develop and maintain the web experience;
- Enhance the online store performance through site analysis and metric reviews. Review analyses with other members of management team to plan future online activities;
- Define strategy to improve the online experience by ensuring the key tools on the sites are effective and are assisting the sales conversion process with respect to navigation and search.
- Develop benchmarks to measure success and ROI of the E-commerce initiative. Align all E-commerce activities to achieve and surpass objectives of performance according to these metrics;
- Collaborate with Marketing and CRM to plan customer email campaigns and strategies to drive traffic and meet and exceed the sales plans;
- Partner with Planning & Allocation team to ensure inventory levels, assortment and replenishment meet the growing demand from the online store;
- Bachelor of Commerce, Administration, Management or related field;
- Experience 5 years + in a similar role;
- Experience in managing several ongoing projects;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Windows, knowledge of Demandware platform;
- Exceptional communication skills;
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.